Tuesday 30 December 2014

Goodbye 2014

Photos by Ileonora Yosifova

I'm saying bye to 2014 with this outfit consisting of many vintage items. 
The main colours - white, red and green give the impression of a Christmas-inspired-look. Although that wasn't my intention at all, considering that the celebrations are over. I still like styling long shirts with tights or leggings, which is a thing left from my high-school years. In case there is an accent on your tights (for example: reindeer horns), you better combine them with a simple dress or long shirt to make them pop up.
Anyway, wish you a very colourful, cheerful and creative 2015.
Outfit: coat Rinascimento
tights Trendy Legs
necklace The Ordinary.co
shirt, purse and scarf - vintage shops

4 comments:

  1. I love the unexpected detail of antlers on your tights! The bright red and muted green are great for Christmas inspired without screaming it. I wish you all the best in 2015 :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like so much the coat. Lovely style!!

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the demo on DIY awesome ring shots, my favorite part of this post by FAR is your explanation of your CZ stone! that is such a beautiful story, and makes me respect you even more than I already did! Damn, grrl, you're awesome. Also, looking through those gorgeous green stones, the Gaspeite pretty much jumped off the page at me screaming your name. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete