Sunday 30 December 2012

Colour Blocking in Winter

Colour blocking in winter - why? Because I can.
Why is everyone here choosing black for this season. I'm at the metro station and all I see is a mass of people covered with black, as if everybody is mourning. Watching them from above, it reminds me of a colony of ants - all identical and uninteresting. No wonder that sometimes winter is associated with depression and gloominess. Maybe that's why I tend to go with as  many colours as possible.

Photos: by Ileonora Yosifova. Check out her blog .

Outfit: scarf H&M, coat Stradivarius, top Zara, sweater H&M, trousers ASOS, boots Bershka, rings SIX, purse SIX, necklace H&M





Happy New Year to whoever is reading this. Wish you lots of smiles and love. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! Gorgeous color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute style and those individual jewelries!! You're right, winter is way better with colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look, you are so cutie ^^

    www.morefashion4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole outfit! :)

    I really like your blog and your style!
    I´m following you!
    ...maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too,
    and if you like it, follow me back!
    kiss!

    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I love your necklace and your rings! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ;)

    www.swan-dreams.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete